Just some things to get caught up:
• Nat built Cody a great little bed frame for the patio.
• There are two rose bushes in our backyard and I love them.
• On a walk, I found a dead baby squirrel on the side of my street :(
• In trying to find new places to walk, we found the Jenkins Estate, which is pretty cool.
• There was a baby possum clinging to the fence in the corner of our yard one night! It was so cute.
• My parents were here for ten days and at one point early on we took them to see the goats we got a little obsessed with while we were staying in NE. My dad got such a kick out of them standing on top of their goat house.
• We also took my parents to the Beaverton Farmers Market and it was awesome!
• On September 2nd, Nathaniel and I marked nine years together–hold fast. I don’t want to put too much emphasis on “our” days of the year, especially as we get older, but I do love our anniversaries because they make me reflect on the year and how much we’ve grown together.
Life has been so busy and hectic and I have a lot of photos I don’t want to get behind on so I will hopefully go through a lot this week. Everything about when I post everywhere is gonna change because of my new job.
See all pictures from August